I put up 2 pictures of the tree and 2 pictures of the entertainment center because the lighting was totally different on each. If you enlarge the pictures you can actually see the details...
Aw, everything looks so pretty! You guys are on the ball! Brett & I are going to pick out our tree this Friday after Thanksgiving. That is when the decorating and Christmas Story watching will begin. I really like your picture frame Christmas ornament idea. We have one that someone gave us last year for our first married christmas, and I was thinking about doing something like that. It's a really neat idea! P.S. You should check out my blog at http://andsometimesy.blogspot.com.
I LOVE all your decorations!!! Your place looks beautiful. Maybe one of these years we will actually buy a tree. I just read your other comments and you actually inspired me too after visiting teaching last week. I put up our decorations the next day. Look at you!!! Cute festive website too!!
3 comments:
Aw, everything looks so pretty! You guys are on the ball! Brett & I are going to pick out our tree this Friday after Thanksgiving. That is when the decorating and Christmas Story watching will begin. I really like your picture frame Christmas ornament idea. We have one that someone gave us last year for our first married christmas, and I was thinking about doing something like that. It's a really neat idea! P.S. You should check out my blog at http://andsometimesy.blogspot.com.
P.P.S. It was fun talking to you last night!
that is beautiful! i think you've inspired me to start putting things up.
I LOVE all your decorations!!! Your place looks beautiful. Maybe one of these years we will actually buy a tree. I just read your other comments and you actually inspired me too after visiting teaching last week. I put up our decorations the next day. Look at you!!! Cute festive website too!!
Post a Comment