This past Sunday I had the world's biggest hankering for cookies so I pulled out the family cookbook, and found a recipe for peanut butter cookies that looked delicious. If you've read our previous posts, you know that I admit that I am not Suzy-Bake-A-Lot and most of my attempts turn out in a charred oversweetened disaster. Well, I am pleased to say that all of my cookies except 1 batch turned our wonderful on Sunday. Dean and I munched on them all night long and were in peanut butter cookie heaven. So at least I know there is still some hope for me baking-wise.
Going into the oven...
That's right baby, they turned out all peanut buttery kinds of wonderful...
1. That is probably one of the most unflattering pictures of me in history.
2. I wasn't really licking them. Don't worry. That'd be gross.
3. Why are my eyelids so pink?
It's kind of blurry, but oh well. Dean was in cookie heaven.

1 comment:
I am so impressed! I love PB cookies! I haven't made them for ages-I feel inspired! GOOD JOB CHELLE!
Post a Comment