Dean, Jeff, Julie, Lily (their adorable baby), and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner together. Jeff and Julie brought rolls, fruit, deviled eggs which were divine, yams, and pie, which Dean and I were very grateful for. Dean and I made the turkey, mashed potatoes, greenbean casserole, gravy, and stuffing. It was the perfect meal, and we have tons of leftovers even after sending leftovers home with Jeff and Julie. Dean looks forward to Thanksgiving all year long, and this year we wanted to have it in our home so it would have a more relaxed atmosphere. We had a blast making everything, and Dean didn't even get stressed out. He's a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to cooking and he's all about presentation and everything being done just right, and he didn't even stress out at all. I was so proud of him.
My remarkably handsome husband gettin ready to carve his very first turkey.
Look at how concentrated he looks and how careful he is being...

2 comments:
It looks delicious (even if I don't eat dead birds I can stil appreciate them)! I'm sad that we aren't there and that you have replaced us for the Turners. I understand...but make sure you tell Julie to slow down on all this exercise crap. She's making me all motivated to get off my butt and I don't like it. Oh, and p.s. I would appreciate it if you would tell the new family that is living in OUR home that we took very good care of it, but that they might want to bury the dead body we left for them in the attic, otherwise it will start to wreak.
Looks like a fun Thanksgiving. Good job on all the food. It looks yummy!!! I'm sad the weekends over and we are back to the whole school thing. Come on Christmas break!!!!
Post a Comment