I figured I should post some pictures of our daughter on here. I'm the worst blog slacker ever.

March 23rd, Kara gets her very first bottle and does very well with it for most of the time.

Mmmmm, milk.


"Oh snap, where's my bottle?"

"Seriously Daddy, I WANT MY BOTTLE BACK!"

March 24th, what a little stretchie.

Mrs. Chunker Beans

Show 'em the whites of your eyes Kara.

Wow, she looks pretty excited.

Miss Fuzzy Head's hair is just starting to grow back in this picture.

Awwww, my heart.

That's one full diaper.

Cutie Buns

One of her 2 fists are ALWAYS in her mouth.

"Hmmmm, lemme think about that. Yes, yes I would like some milk."

Chowing down on Mommy's drawstring on her sweatshirt.

Happy little Kara Faith

"I ROCK!!!!"

Can't quite get that fist in there.

Cutie love bug.
1 comment:
She has SUCH an expressive little face! And I love that you know exactly what she's thinking and are able to put it with each pic! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment