CUTE CUTE CUTE pictures! I LOVE THEM! THEY ARE AWESOME!! You are all so photogenic! Where did you have them done! They are so fun! We are so excited, as you are, to have your little baby! She is coming SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome pictures!! I love the one with Dean holding your tummy and smiling! Pretty soon he's going to holding Peanut and smiling EVEN BIGGER!!!WOo HOOO!!! She's almost here! I have waited a good long while to behold a Dean and Shel baby! I can't wait!
Awwwwwwwwwww. How do you get Dean to take pictures with you? It is, I kid you not, slightly more difficult to get Jeff to take pictures with me than it would probably be to wrench his teeth out of his skull.
awww, you're the cutest! Seriously, I want to come out there and do our own little photo shoot. That would be awesome! You just tell me the when and where and I'll beg Chad to make it happen
I am completely jealous of how fabulously round and big your belly is on your first baby. I'm being totally serious!! (When I was prego with Gavin, no one even knew. Even with Riley, people at the end still thought I had months to go. Hopefully, this one will be different!) You look amazing and you both look so happy!! Can't wait to see Peanut and know what her name shall be!!
11 comments:
Very cute! Who took them?
CUTE CUTE CUTE pictures! I LOVE THEM! THEY ARE AWESOME!! You are all so photogenic! Where did you have them done! They are so fun! We are so excited, as you are, to have your little baby! She is coming SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome pictures!! I love the one with Dean holding your tummy and smiling! Pretty soon he's going to holding Peanut and smiling EVEN BIGGER!!!WOo HOOO!!! She's almost here! I have waited a good long while to behold a Dean and Shel baby! I can't wait!
Awwwwwwwwwww. How do you get Dean to take pictures with you? It is, I kid you not, slightly more difficult to get Jeff to take pictures with me than it would probably be to wrench his teeth out of his skull.
Wait, wait, does comment moderation mean that you'll get a sweet little email with all of these comments from me?
Boy, won't you be surprised when your inbox is full of comments from me!
PS, We miss you.
You and Dean are the single shining star in the cold, dark black hole that is Davenport. If it weren't for you guys, I honestly might not go back.
Ohhh I just love it! Very cute and OHH so fun. Wish I was there.
awww, you're the cutest! Seriously, I want to come out there and do our own little photo shoot. That would be awesome! You just tell me the when and where and I'll beg Chad to make it happen
I am completely jealous of how fabulously round and big your belly is on your first baby. I'm being totally serious!! (When I was prego with Gavin, no one even knew. Even with Riley, people at the end still thought I had months to go. Hopefully, this one will be different!) You look amazing and you both look so happy!! Can't wait to see Peanut and know what her name shall be!!
Post a Comment