My water just broke!!! Yay!!! That's what I get for schooling Honig in Phase 10 at 2AM!
We're headed to the hospital because our midwife wants to check Peanut and make sure she's doing ok. We'll be holding our sweet baby girl by the end of today!!! Stay tuned for updates and please pray that everything goes well with the labor and delivery and that she's healthy!
13 comments:
Yay! So excited for you!! And in 2 years, you can be up again at 2 am, cause poor Peanut will have a little bitty icky cough... No, just kidding, but that's why I am up and get to be the first one to read your fun news! Tell little Peanut "Way to go!" on the tax deduction status... ;-) Best of luck!
Good luck! That is really exciting!
-Keriann Felt
Oh my goodness!! Congratulations! We will definitely be thinking of you today! Can't wait to meet her!
You are frickin' funny writing to us well you are in labor!!! That's what I love about you Michelle! I hope all goes super well and I can't WAIT to see your little well probably ginormous baby girl!!! May have to take a trip to Davenport pretty soon. Love ya guys!!!! Good luck!
YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!! I was just talking to Chad last night about how I missed you and wanted to come out there and see your babes. I can't believe it's going to happen today! Congrats and good luck. I'm sure you'll be a pro and shoot her out like it was nothin' (I don't mean to imply that you're all loose and thus it will be extremely easy, I'm just sayin'....)
Ooooo, I can't wait! I hope all goes well for you and your baby today!!
Oooo nice timing to get that little bouncing bundle of tax deduction for 2008! Seriously though, congratulations!! Can't wait to see Peanut's debut here on your blog!
Yay! COngrats!!! It's finally game time! I cant wait to see pictures!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! Congratulations!
Oh happy day!!!! I'm so excited!! I can hardly stand it! We'll be praying that all goes well!
I shoulda coulda woulda stayed the night...lol! Just kiddin. Thanks again for talking and we are excited for peanut's arrival...love and blessings...
You totally crack me up!! Who but you blogs when their water breaks and they're about to have a baby!! Hopefully everything went smoothly and sweet Peanut is in your arms right now! Can't wait to see her.
Good luck my dear!!! Let me know how all goes as soon as possible!! You are in my thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment