Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dean's Face

Dean again.

It seems like whenever people come over to our house and see our wedding pictures their first response is "wow Dean, you look so much different without facial hair" or something along those lines. So for all of you who may have never seen me hairless, I'll let you compare and decide which looks better. Goatee, no hair, or beard. And just so you know, based upon the comments people leave, I will still be keeping my goatee, but thanks for playing.


Me, goatee, sister chels and brother chase.

Me, bare faced, and my shotgun. Even though it doesn't look like I'm old enough to have bought a gun, trust me, I am.
And possibly my favorite, me, my beard, and our christmas tree.

So, even though beardy face is my favorite, goatee'd Dean is chelle's fav, and since she has to look at my face more than I do, I trust her judgement.

8 comments:

the sheldons said...

HAHAHA! true that.
You can grow a beard under 1 condition. I get to shave swear words into the beardy part that goes on your cheek and jawline.

Mummy said...

Dean - keep the goatee. Or even the beard. But don't go hairless. That's gurly!

Mummy said...

Oh, and did you notice my husband's beard the other night? I used to insist on the goatee, but as I got older, I dig on the beard. Michelle will come around as yall get older! And she will not wanna shave swear words in it. She'll do that with your back hair ;)

lisapants said...

I like the goatee. Adam just shaved his off last week, and it's hard to get used his un-goateed face again.

Devin and Chelsey said...

I love that pic with you and the tree and the beard. I'm personally NOT a fan of the goatee, I think it's creepy in a child molester kinda way. But I guess I don't get to see you that often, just make sure when you get to Seattle area to live and I buy you a Rifle for moving back here, you have that beard on your face and I will gladly hug you again!!! (-:

rachel b. said...

Jeff and I agree--the beard is our favorite. Jeff says it makes you look like a rugged mountain man, and I would have to agree.

Adolescent Family said...

Alright, lets face it, you like the beard, cause its easy maintenance. Like NO maintenance.

Chelle likes the goatee, I get that, I like Kev's too.

But hairless? I don't even know what to say about that 12 year old boy you posted a picture of! :)

AdamOndi said...

I vote for the goatee with the hairstyle you are sporting in the picture with the tree.

Also, I regret shaving off my goatee now. It was bothering me, but I liked the way I looked with it much better than without it. I think I will set about regrowing it now.