Monday, December 1, 2008

Chelle's Happy Bird-day...

Happy Bird-day!

If you didn't get that, quit reading right this second and go and watch all existing episodes of The Office.



Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.



Ahhh, is there no Office quote that my 27 year old brain cannot retain? Probably. That's right, my brain officially turned 27 on the 24th of September.



Honig had school and clinic that day, but we went out to Crazy Wok when he got home since I was craving some Phad Thai like nobody's business.





Pre dinner lovey picture.

Loving our little Peanut.


Awww, we love her so much.



I'm glowing for Crazy Wok. Mmmmm, spicy Phad Thai.




I'm starting to cry in this picture because Honig wrote me a card from Peanut. It was one of the absolute sweetest things I have ever read. Definitely a keeper.



Peanut and Honig gave me a Willow Tree pregnant mommy figurine. It's in Peanut's room on one of her shelves right now.



Honig had the nastiest curry. But he loved it so that's all that matters.





Notice how my food is all gone. It was delish.






Then we went out to Cold Stone Creamery for some free birthday ice cream. Bring on the chocolate mint ice cream any day of the week. My friend Emily was also so sweet and dropped off a pan of these scrumptious rocky road brownies. She's pretty much awesome.


I had a wonderful birthday with my handsome hubby. 10 more months until the next one.


5 comments:

Ashleigh said...

ha, you're so funny! I love those Willow Tree statues. Chad got me my first one (the preggo mom) when I was pregnant with Jayden. It's the sweetest! After seeing all that deliciousness, I am now craving some Asian cuisine....mmmmmm

lisapants said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday!

Jon said...

Happy birthday! Sorry our kids couldn't have closer birthdays... We just couldn't hold him back any longer.

Devin and Chelsey said...

YEAH!!! I love the figurine by the way, it is SOOO cute! I can't wait to get one some day, I just love it! Don't you wish though that you lived in WA so you could have some Indochine instead? MMMM MMM, I just may go pick some of that up tonihgt! Oh yeah, I just made my self hungry! Ohhhh, so I'm really glad you posted and all, but HELLO, update the baby belly Pictures, I'm DYING here! I have to live vicariously through your pregnant belly!

Debra said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Your hubby is awesome! I had 5 kids before I got that Willow Tree!!!