That picture is hilarious! I'm sorry to hear about Tom and I hope everything is going well. My mom had to have triple bypass just before I left on my mission and I remember it being a very scary time for me. She is doing great now, though! On a lighter note, your blog looks FAB! I love it! Nice going!
3 comments:
That picture is hilarious! I'm sorry to hear about Tom and I hope everything is going well. My mom had to have triple bypass just before I left on my mission and I remember it being a very scary time for me. She is doing great now, though! On a lighter note, your blog looks FAB! I love it! Nice going!
Wow. Quite an opening there. And no attempt to cover your yawn at all. Tsk tsk tsk.
WOW. you are truly one of a kind!
~Tiff
Post a Comment