Thursday, October 18, 2007

4 down, 6 to go...

Posted by Picasa
That's right my friends, Dean is all done with his 4th trimester of chiropractic school as of yesterday morning! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!! We have to celebrate the small but very expensive victories, so what better way to celebrate than to go out to Mexican!?!?! Right after I was done with school yesterday we went with Keven, who also just finished up 4th tri, and Tiff and their sweet daugher Nyah to Los Agaves here in Davenport. Of course we ate way too many chips, drank too much water in attempts to get the burning salsa out of our mouths, and enjoyed too many fajitas, but Dean and I are cheapskates and we always share a fajita plate when we eat out to try to justify it. At least we're cutting our costs! I know, we're terrible. But you have to treat yourselves every once in a while.
Point being, only 2 more years to go until Dean is done!!! We sure are enjoying the ride though!

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Woot woot! Dean is done with the really hard stuff and on to the boring, get me the crap outta here stuff! YAY! I wish Chad and I could share food when we go out to eat. You're lucky. It means you can go out to eat more because one time of going out for us costs as much as going out twice for you. I WISH I WAS THERE!!!! If I run the triathlon next year I'll get to see you. blah

military wife and mother said...

I came across your blog through my browsing, and I am jealous you are in the QC! That is where all my family and friends are...I even have some friends in Palmer as well. Good luck to all of you in your studies!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

that is exciting! practically half way there!