Thursday, October 4, 2007

A wedding was a comin'...

Dean and I went to WA 2 weeks ago to Chelsey and Devin's wedding, and I have 5 billion pictures from it that I would love to post but I'll just start off with a few from the beginning...


I'm sitting on the ground in the Moline, IL airport doing homework waiting for our late airplane to take us to Chicago and then onto Seattle.

Here's my handsome Dean taking a self portrait in the airport.

We got to Seattle, visited our friend Anika, and then went right on over to Kristene's house and made centerpieces until 4:30AM, and went to bed at 5:30AM.

Then Dean, Makenna, and I got up at 8:30AM and started to get ready for the day. I did Makenna's hair and makeup and Dean went and got a haircut in the meantime. It was getting a mite long.


Here's the beautiful Makenna taking a picture of herself at Kristene's. Doesn't she look pretty?

And here's Chels eating some toast and cream cheese a couple of hours before the wedding. She needed to get a little something in her system so she wouldn't run out of fuel at the end of the day.

No comments: