Sunday, October 21, 2007

And the verdict is in...

DEAN PASSED BOARDS!!!!!
We just got the results on Friday that my sweet husband passed Part 1 boards!!!!!!!! Hallelujah!!! He took them over 6 weeks ago, and they make you wait forever because they have to grade the entire nation's tests first and they make you have a stroke waiting to hear if you have to take them again or not. It was absolutely adorable to watch him look up his scores online. The second that he woke up on Friday he ran to the computer to login and see, and he couldn't believe his eyes. I am so glad that I took pictures because his reaction was priceless. I am so proud of him and how much dedication he has put into his schooling over the past 2 years. I don't know how he does it, but he manages. Keep it up baby!

Dean is logging into the website that will tell him his scores. He looks like he's concentrating so hard in that picture. I love it!


He's already seen his scores, and he can't believe that he passed them all with flying colors. He almost looks concerned.....


Then he realizes that he really DID pass and a 500 pound weight was just lifted off his shoulders.


Now he goes back to looking at the screen and he can't stop grinning for the next 15 minutes.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah-Olivia said...

And there was much rejoicing!!! Tell Dean that I am so proud of him! That is amazing. Also, I am so glad that Tom's surgery went well. I love and miss you two!

Brent and Emily said...

Isn't it a wonderful relief. It is just cruel to make them wait so long to get their scores!!!