Friday, October 12, 2007

26 years old and 2 year anniversary

I just turned 26 on September 24th, and then Dean and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary two and a half weeks later on October 8th. Sadly, we only have 1 picture to show for one out of the two events....

Yup, that's right. Waffles. All we have to show is waffles.

Dean made me waffles on our anniversary and they were absolutely delicious. Somehow we forgot that we even had a camera for the rest of the day so I guess we'll have to depend on our memories for that. We both had school all day, and then we went out to Olive Garden for dinner. Ate way too much. Then went over to our friends Keven and Tiff's house so that Dean could finish a school project and so that I could study for a test that I had the next day. Then we watched our favorite show Heroes. And that was our anniversary. We'll have to do the whole romantic getaway thing another year when life isn't so crazy busy, and school doesn't eat up every spare second of our day. But at least we can say we've had a heck of a ride for the past 2 years. It's been worth every second, and I wouldn't change anything for the world. He is everything I ever needed and more. He is my life.

3 comments:

Bronson Clan said...

Happy belated birthday and anniversary! It sounds like you guys had fun. I can't believe I still haven't met you. One day. :) Tell Dean hi for me, and I hope everything keeps going well for you guys!

AdamOndi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AdamOndi said...

You could do worse than waffles. It could have been top ramen or something.

It's a shame it wasn't aebleskivers, of course. I just pulled out our aebleskiver pan a couple of days ago. I need to do some experimenting with holiday recipes. Brownieskivers, anyone?