
Kara meeting her Aunt Deone for the first time.

Kara smiling at her Aunt Deone. She was loooooooving her.

Can you see the world's worst coldsore on my lip? I should have taken a close up picture because it was huge and gross and it would have made you puke all over your computer screen at the mere sight of it.

Miss Chunka Buns just being a lazy on the bed. It's like she thinks I should change her diaper or something.

LOVE HER!

Awww, wook at dat wittle wip.

She love love loves bathtime with Mommy. She could just sit and pee in the tub all day if I let her.

Cute cousins. I love Addie's cheesey smile.

Nut heads. But cute nut heads.

Look at Kristene and her post-Hawaii tan. Woo woo! Hot mama!

Can't wait to live closer to them.

Honig will palm your head if you don't behave.

Sweet Addie loving her baby cousin.

Spicy redhead Molly holding Miss Buns.

She won't let me pick her nose. She stops me with her catlike reflexes.
3 comments:
I love her she is so cute i want to see her right now!!!
Ha ha! I love that last photo. Like, "Oh no you DON'T MOMMY!" I'm our resident nose cleaner, too.
Hey a bunch of us are going to rocket park on friday at 1230 if you would like to come that would be awesome
Post a Comment