Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More wa wa...

Miss Buns being a chunka happy girl.

Oh Mommy, you know more than all those MENSA lovin' nerdos on Jeopardy.


HUG ME!!!



Sweet wittle Bunnie McBunerson.


She doesn't even fit that onesie anymore. *tear


I love her receding hairline.


Grandpa Pilot holding our Kara Faith.


She looks a little concerned that Oma is holding her. No worries Buns, Oma loves you.


Awww, Kara does the Olekin lip just like her Mommy.


Kara, put a bra on!!!!


Oma and Auntie M dressing Miss Buns.


Anika seeing what it feels like to hold a baby girl.


Adam, I won't forgive you for not letting me win in Mario Kart. Ever.


Anika and I have babies that are 2 months apart. She produced an XY and I produced an XX.


Laugh it up fuzzball!!!


My lovely Adam, Lisa, and Joshua.


Sweet Buns was loving Anika's house and any and all toys.


Kara couldn't quite figure out how to reach out and touch the toys yet. She's mastered it since.


I WILL EAT HER UP! SHE'S SO DELICIOUSLY CUTE!


The daddys doing their daddily duties. Sean, are you breastfeeding your son because it looks like you are!


Honig Wii Fit'ing it up. He was a regular pelvis shakin Elvis when he hula hooped.


Smiling in her sleep?!

5 comments:

lisapants said...

What a fun time at Anika and Sean's house. I'm so bummed that we'll probably be gone by the time you move back here!

Ashleigh said...

"What is a high five?" Sorry, had to answer the Jeopardy question. Okay, I love this little girl. She's so flipping adorable!!! I can't wait until you live closer so we can see you a bit more often and Jayden can teach Kara lots of important things...like the booty slap dance. A gem of wisdom nobody should go through life without

AdamOndi said...

I try not to let anyone else win when I am playing them at Mario Kart. Also, Lisa now has a Wii Fit after trying out Sean and Anika's. It's pretty good times.

Judy Lamont Stock said...

Michelle, You have to put a blooper cloud on Uncle Pilot. His expression is PRICELESS LOL!!! It should say "my baby, UHHHH my baby". I love your baby. She is scrumptious!!!

rachel b. said...

WHAT IS A HIGH FIVE?