Monday, April 20, 2009

Miss Pukey Pants...

(I promise I'm not trying to choke her. I am tickling her neck. If I get one call from CPS, someone's goin' down and this blog is going private and New Years is cancelled. Jim, take away New Year's from Stanley.)
Miss Buns decided that she would like to projectile puke right in both of her daddy's eyes and smack into his open gullet within the space of 2 days.
I couldn't be more proud because I taught her that.

4 comments:

Erica Jessop said...

well I for sure know what that is like, Baylee has had horrible acid reflux since the day she was born....good times:)

Lisa And Randy said...

What a cute picture. You have to make sure that Kara spends time with her family in Idaho!!

Tricia said...

Thanks for visiting my craft blog, I'm so glad you like it :)

Tawny said...

She is soooo freaking cute! She so obviously takes after her aunt Pawny!