*And I'm changing the picture description to be back below the pictures again. I just couldn't stomach them being above. Sorry.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
A good cat lickin...
After our Vancouver visit, we went on up to Kristene's house (honig's sister) where Honig got a bath from their cat...
*And I'm changing the picture description to be back below the pictures again. I just couldn't stomach them being above. Sorry.

And then Kara got to meet her handsome Uncle Chase for the first time. She loves him.
Babies in Chase's future?! I THINK NOT! YOU'D BETTA GO ON YOUR MISSION FIRST BOY OR THERE'LL BE A WHOOPIN, NINJA STYLE!
Miss Buns needed mitten put on her hands because she was having a little too much fun scratching her face with her nails.
Awwww, look at those little pinkie star hands and she's just a smiling away.
Our daughter likes to roll baby gangsta style.
"Mommy, this isn't funny."
"I'll punch you with my star power if you don't take this off me RIGHT NOW!"
So Mommy will be gangsta instead and let Miss Buns eat my shoulder.
Kara meeting her Auntie M for the first time. They're buds.
I would just like to point out that there is the world's best food in this picture. Smartfood Cheesy Popcorn. Walmart bag on the counter. I'm drooling on my keyboard.
Awww, she loves her Oma (Honig's Mom) even though she's giving a little scowl in this picture.
Since Mommy can't cook, Kara will have to learn the art from Oma. She's Martha Stewart, but even better and felony free.
We even put a little apron on Kara so she could feel like a real cook while making dinner with Oma.
Striking a thoughtful pose with the fist under her chin.
*And I'm changing the picture description to be back below the pictures again. I just couldn't stomach them being above. Sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gee thanks Dean, nice picture of my ear! It's a good thing Kara is so dang cute or I might have to disown you!
Post a Comment