Monday, February 18, 2008

I biffed it...


I biffed it at the bottom of our outside stairs this morning on the ice rink that is known as our parking lot. Just wanted to let you know my right knee is now sore and has a big bump on it so you should all send me flowers and candy. I'll be by my door all day waiting for it.

9 comments:

Ashleigh said...

oh my Chelle! I shall personally be delivering a bouquet of beautiful flowers and the most delicious candy you have ever had! Well, maybe I won't personally deliver them...and I'm not quite sure about the flowers....and maybe the candy won't be the most delicious....Well, I hope you feel better!

lisapants said...

Ouch! That stinks. I hope you can recover quickly. Have Dean kiss the boo boo on your knee. That will make it feel all better.

Unknown said...

I did but it only helped a little.

lisapants said...

Well then, I got nothin'. Sorry!

Devin and Chelsey said...

I sent those candies and flowers, did you get them yet? Ohhh shoot, I think they are sitting next to your picture on my desk. (-: I hope you are feeling better!

Unknown said...

IS THIS POST DOING DOUBLE DUTY???

Dave and Mare said...

Forget the biffing it part, where in the world did you learn to draw stick figures like that.... those things are great.

Michelle said...

Ouch! Sorry Chells. D.J. biffed it at the bottom of our steps today too. He's been showing off his ochy to everyone. You guys should compare.

lisapants said...

WHAT IS GOING ON??!? WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? Just curious. That is all.