Sunday, February 17, 2008

Singing time in the basement...

When church gets cancelled because of snow, this is what you will typically find us doing...



He's the best. We have so much fun together.

10 comments:

lisapants said...

I thought you guys were going to start making out at one point, so I watched the rest of it between the fingers of the hand that was in front of my eyes.

Amy said...

You guys are major goofballs! But totally in a good way. :-)

Ashleigh said...

were you guys doing it while you were singing? The rocking and the deep looks into eachother's eyes kind of gave it away. You're dirty! P.S. I love lip syncing mixed with actual singing. It made it magical ;-)

Adolescent Family said...

Its a good thing you guys put this out there for the world to see. Cause I totally would have used it for black mail. :)

Jeremy said...

You guys are my new heroes. I wish we had been doing something fun and crazy like that... instead we were just GOING crazy all cooped up together. :)

Sara said...

Actually "jeremy" didn't say that, "sara" did... we fight over who is signed in at any one moment.

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

you guys are cute!

Devin and Chelsey said...

WOW, I can say that you 2 are the biggest dorks EVER. Well almost as dorky as Devin and I , well, no, you have us beat! WOW

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
We are the Turner's! said...

Great video!