
Mr. Big Brown Eyes. He's so cute. And can you tell where he goes to school?

Super scary dean and chelle.

Proud to be Mrs. Sheldon.

Handstand time!

"You're disgusting. Don't ever do that face again."

But you can always do that face.

We have cute chunka cheeks.

I made that flower arrangement just behind my left shoulder. I'm actually quite proud of it.
6 comments:
Cute pictures. Did you get your hair cut recently? It looks shorter than I've seen it in awhile. Maybe it's just the waviness that is throwing the length off for me. Cute waves, though.
I LOVE your hair! It's SO pretty! Is it naturally that wavy, or did you do something new to it?
Well, I was going to make a comment on your cute hair as well but it looks like it's been all commented out. I guess I'll have to comment on your cute...eyeballs. They are very round and, um, nice. Ialso like you beautiful flower arrangement. Way to be crafty!
dude, Chelle your face is looking so skinny, you still loosin weight there sista?
You are such a cute and fun couple! I love your hair!
Your hair is so cut Michelle! I notice that kind of stuff a lot obviously. You guys are SO cute together. I am so incredibly happy for Dean and you! LOVE YA BOTH!!!
Post a Comment