Friday, July 13, 2007

What a sweetie!


Dean is such a sweetie. He got out of school uber early today and suprised me at home with these flowers and a card explaining what each of the flowers meant. I would have cried but our friend Keven showed up 2 seconds before I read it, and I am not big on crying in front of other people. I would have though, had he not been there.
I feel so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. He does stuff like this all the time without even thinking twice about it. We have a phenomenal marriage, are each other's best friend, laugh all the time, still are as touchy feely as when we first started dating, can't sleep without the other one next to us, always always always kiss eachother good night and good morning, say "I love you" ALL the time, hold hands everywhere we go, talk about any and everything without holding back, love to travel together, and cuddle any chance we get. He is my life.

No comments: