Kadin being a cheese head for the camera. He does love his uncle Dean.
Dean, chelle, Jerry (Dean's biological dad), Devin, and Chelsey at Azteca.
Dean trying out one of the many weaponry from their armory.
Daylin FINALLY doing a real smile for the camera. It took us 5 takes and finally Dean and I made him laugh. It was awesome.
Kristene looks adorable but is Addie picking her nose!?!??
DOGPILE ON CHASE!!!!!!!
Awwww, Dean loving his brother. Or is he palpating his back? Either way, it looks precious.
"Chaaaaaaase. I'm going to cut all your hair off!" Chase-"NOOOOOOOO!!! MOMMMMM!! MAKE HIM STOP!!!!!!!!"
Cheeseballs.
Awwwww, cute siblings (minus one-Amber wasn't there).
Chelsey and Devin practicing cutting a wedding cake and sampling different types to see which one they prefer. It was adorable to watch.
Dean and chelle taking a quick second for a self portrait before starting dinner at Kristene's.
I LOVE Mom's expression in this one. It's all kinds of sassy-like! Dean does loooove his mama.
Mom and Dad playing around. They were too cute that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment