
This is the beautiful B&B Dean and I stayed at in Leavenworth, WA. The porch on the upper left was our room. The view was amazing!

Me, Dean, Carol, Dave, baby Jacob, Mike, little man Austin, Lisa, and Adam hamming it up after Joshua's baby blessing.

Mike and I and Dean's creepy eyes hovering in the background.

Fish lip kiss. I promise we normally don't kiss like that. It was a camera kiss pose.

Jessy, me, Joni, and Thyra at the party. It was such good times.

Cheesy Adam and sweet faced chelle and Lisa.

Dean and chelle loving eachother at Bahama Breeze.

There was a rainbow in the background of this picture but it didn't come out for some reason.

Dean, chelle, Lisa, Adam, and Dave outside the Seattle LDS temple.

New daddy Adam thinking, "How can I get you to stop crying?" to baby Joshua.

Dean and Terrell (his mom) in the Phoenix airport. We were waiting to hear whether or not we were going to get on a flight.
No comments:
Post a Comment