BASEBALL!!!! The great American pastime. Last night, Dean and I went on a date to a minor league baseball game here in Davenport. They're called the Swing of the Quad Cities and we had such a good time. The weather was PERFECT and we had front row seats right behind the hometeam dugout. Sadly, out team got whooped on, but it was still fun.

They had 3 parachuters land on the field before the game began. One had an American flag attached to him, another had a smoke machine on him so he could make shapes as he descended, and the other guy, well, he was just a normal parachuter.

Self taken picture before the game began!
A nice man behind us took this of us after Dean and I were on the jumbo vision. We got to kiss in front of 2,000 people on the big screen. We were on it one other time when we were dancing to a song.
They had an awesome fireworks show after the game. It was actially pretty impressive. Lasted at least 10 minutes.
Then Dean and I got some delicious Whitey's Ice Cream after the game and ate it outside on a bench. Mmmmmmm, I had a scoop of Moosetrack ice cream and Dean had a black raspberry malt. I liked his more than mine so he was a sweetie and let me have some of his and he finished my ice cream because it was too rich.It was a great night. I love my husband. He is my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment