That's it. I must end the harassment. I'll blog already.
Sooooo, news in the Sheldon household...
First and most importantly, I am in a family way!!! Can you tell I've been watching Little House on the Prairie?
This little chunky bundle of lovey love will be joining our family in mid October and we can't wait. I've been feeling pretty good so far, with a couple of days of pure misery from being sick, but at least I'm not nonstop sick 24/7 like I was with Kara so I'm counting this as a win. We're excited to have 2 little kids filling our house with poopy diapers, milk milk and more milk, and more love than these walls can contain.
We moved to a neighboring city in WA in Jan because Dean landed himself a nice job working with 2 other chiros. He likes his job. I like our new place. Win win. But the best part is that Kara actually has room to run around and plenty of places to hide her toys in nooks and crannys for me to randomly find them. Mr. Potato Head may never have a full face again because I can't find all the parts thanks to a 13 month old little miss.
We still aren't completely unpacked and we've been here a month already. For shame. I can't believe how much stuff we have, and we still need to buy a bookcase or two for Dean's billions of books and we need an entertainment center that is bigger than a breadbox. Point being, I used to not mind unpacking but then I realized that was when we had no belongings. Now, I'd rather rip off my own toe nails one by one than open one more box to see what lies inside.
We had a fun and busy busy busy Christmas season. Lots of family funtivities. Kara loved having everyone over and she was a bit disappointed when it was just she and I during the day after everyone left.
Kara turned 1 on New Year's Eve and decided to make it extra memorable by taking her first steps that night also. Now she's a walking machine but still falls down pretty regularly. She says mama, dada, ball (sounds like bahh), baba, num num, bye, every animal sound you can imagine, and today she said lell low (yellow). She's pretty much a baby genius.
Now you're caught up, and I have another 6 months before I have to blog again.
3 comments:
Congratulations! If you still need help with your blog, I would be willing to give it a try. I think you have my email address. Just send me an email. I can understand wanting to get you blog to look spiffed up. Let me know what I can do to help.
And good luck with this next bundle of joy!
Not so fast!! I don't think I can go 6 months without getting my Sheldon fix! Thanks for the update!
Chelle I feel like some lame friend who didn't help you I think if you could give me your user name and password I would LOVE to help you.....I just was so confused on why it wasn't working for you...you could send me a picture of your fam and then I could create a cute...well hopefully cute...header for you...
Post a Comment