Ooohhhh, a paci!!!!

Dance dance dance, dance in my diapie pants!!!

My little roaring lioness!

Hey Mommy. I remember bring upsidedown like this for 9 months in your tummy!

Stop tickling me Mommy! Ok, don't stop. More!!

Here comes the bee!!! Buuzzzzzzzz....

Sweet snuggle bug. She is my heart.

Mmmmm, so warm and snuggly.

Be still my beating heart. I want to eat her up.

Kara loves to snuggle with her Mommy under her robe.

Monstro-baby!!!!

Daddy, I'll attack you!!!!

Kara's new trick. She thinks it's hilarious to look through her legs. She's right, it is.

Big baby buns.

King baby of the mountain!!!! I'll take you down Daddy!

I LOVE KARA!!!! I was born to be her mother.

Daylin, I'd better show you how to upgrade Master Chief on Halo. I'll take that controller, thank you very much.

You spend how much on diapie's for me per month? Wow, I guess I'd better start pulling my weight around here.

Sweet little Kara, you more than pull your weight around here with giving us kisses and random screechings all the time. That's all the payment we need.

I love you Auntie Makenna.

Someone, who shall remain nameless, (*cough* Oma *cough*) gave Kara her first taste of cotton candy last Saturday.
Look at my sweet little butterfly that was airbrushed onto my cheek.
3 comments:
Hooray for more blogging!
Your little angel is as adorable as ever!
She's got the most kissable, squishy cheeks!! Haul those cheekers on over here so I can get some Kara kisses!!
She is SO stinkin' cute!!! We need to see you guys again! Give me a call sometime!
Post a Comment