Thursday, October 16, 2008

What a 28 week old peanut looks like...

This is what our 28 week old Peanut in her mama's tummy looks like. From the outside, that is, silly readers. We just got another ultrasound last Friday and once I get those scanned into our computer, I'll have to post them. Peanut has cute chunka cheeks right now and she almost looked like she was smiling for the camera. Definitely her mother's daughter. Anyways, Honig and I both think that my belly looks bigger in person than it does in these pictures but we'll take what we can get. Only 12 more weeks to go until we get to meet our baby-who-has-no-name-yet. We can't find any names that we are absolutely in love with but we know we'll know it when we see it. We're still scouring our baby names books and have to say every name out loud so there's a lot of random name calling in our house. Don't worry, it's the good kind! =)

Anyways, now everyone has to stop harassing me for not posting for 2 months and I have fulfilled the many request for baby belly pictures!!! I'm done with my massaging job this Saturday because my belly is too big and it hits my clients unintentionally all the time and not to mention that my poor spiney kills after doing 5 to 6 massages back to back so I'm sure I'll play catch up posting time after that. Let this posting be manna to you for the time being!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Ashleigh said...

AWE!!!!! I love it! Jayden was sitting here while I was reading your post and as soon as I scrolled down to your picture she said, "AH!!! Chelle has a baby in her belly!!! Awe, she's so cute!" Then she asked what the baby's name was. I told her that you didn't have a name picked out yet and I asked her what you should call her. Jayden has decided that your first born will be named....Mouse! Yes, that's right, Mouse. I don't know where she came up with that, because normally she actually has some cute (made-up) names like her stuffed dog, Mayla. Anyway, too cute! Oh, P.S. Jayden has changed the name from Mouse to Belle. Hmmm, wonder where she came up with that...

Annalisa and Jacob said...

Wahoo! Look at you!! You're so adorable!! Ahh...bless that cute baby. I'm so excited for you guys! Glad to hear you are going to be taking it easy. Tell Dean good luck with finals!

AdamOndi said...

What am I supposed to do with my free time if I am no longer allowed to harass you for not posting for so long?

Are you sure there is only one peanut in there? You are showing much more than Lisa was at the same point in Joshua's gestation. Maybe your uterus is just plain more flexible than hers was at the time....

Brent and Emily said...

Aah!!! Cute. Its coming soon here. We have to get started on that nursery of yours!!!

Kelsey said...

I was wondering where you were! What sweet tummy shots! You'll really be glad you have those pictures once it's all said and done. You forget how big your belly got once you get back to your normal size.

Unknown said...

I do love seeing pictures of my little bug and my littlest bug. You are too cute my love.

Brittany said...

Ooooo look at you! You look fabulous!

lisapants said...

I love your pregnant belly! You are too cute!

Jon said...

I'm sorry we never got to meet up in Iowa City last month.

We understand the name game. We, too, have not yet found the right one... I sure hope it's obvious when he arrives.:)

Sarah-Olivia said...

SO CUTE!!! I remember as I got huge with Gabe I was still working in the salon and I was ALWAYS pushing against people with my belly and Gabe even kicked a few of them. It was HILARIOUS!