~
Anyways, so I take this young lady back to the room where we'll be doing the detox, and I explain to her what we'll be doing, and I answered any questions she had. Then I tell her that I'll step out and while I'm out of the room she'll need to get completely undressed and then lay face down under the sheets and I would be back in a minute and ask her through the curtain if she's ready. Simple enough, right? I step out, go wash my hands, and I'm walking by the room when I hear, "I'm ready." Ok, that was quick. So I open the curtains enough so that I can step in and when I look up she is standing there next to the massage table, as naked as the day she was born, with one arm across her chest in a feeble attempt to cover up her breasts, and her other hand was barely trying to cover up her crotch. Look up The Birth Of Venus painting online to see what she looked like because that was the first thing that came to my mind. So I immediately divert my eyes to the floor and back up through the curtains into the hallway and in the micro second it takes me to do that she asks, "What am I supposed to do?" I reiterate to her through the curtains to "Lay down on the table UNDER the sheets, and to let me know when you're all situated," but apparently when she heard it the first time it sounded like "Get completely undressed and stand there naked while barely covering up your womanly bits and then have your massage therapist come in while still standing there."~
That's just another one to add to my growing list of massage clients that natural selection somehow overlooked. Oh well, at least she left a good tip and we all know that's all that really matters. =)
8 comments:
HA! Reminds me of that old song, "It takes every kinda people to make the world go 'round..."
That's hilarious!
Wow, you have an exciting job!
At least it wasn't a guy. That would have made an already very awkward situation all the more so. And by the way, Dean makes such a cute little vertebrae!
Yikes!...hopefully that wasn't what made Tuesday a bad day for you!...jk ha.
We missed you at Julie's party, but bad days DO happen...I totally understand that! I would love love love to have you come to another MK party...I will keep you posted.
That is hilarious!!! Well...I think you definitely deserved a good tip for that one. All in a days work!!!
That's Awesome! you better go confess now.
Natural selection made me laugh out loud.
My favorite part of a massage is standing nekkid as a jaybird in front of the massage therapist. You're telling me that's not part of what I pay for?
Post a Comment