Monday, July 28, 2008

Picture time!...

Our rockin' friend Amy is awesome and took some lovely pictures of honig and I about 2 weeks ago at a local park, and I just wanted share some of my favorites. I have a million more pictures I love that she took but I didn't want to make the post too long. Thank you a million times over Amy!!















3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

You guys are adorable. We miss you so much! Too bad I couldn't be there to take some pics, too. Actually, I would probably be commenting on how huge Chelle's breasts are the entire time, so maybe it's good I wasn't there. Anyway, too cute!

lisapants said...

Ashleigh beat me to it. Man, your boobs are huge :)

I really like the black and white one where you are behind Dean and leaning over his shoulder. Good jeorb!

Sarah-Olivia said...

you guys are so cute and so obviously happy together! I LOVE it!!! I was SO happy to see you guys a little bit ago, It was so nice!