I have never been this sick for this long in my entire life. I was pretty sure I was going to die in my sleep last night so I told Dean that I loved him very much but to forget donating my organs because the poor scalpel jockey that would have drawn the short straw to cut me open to give my kidneys to a guy that's on the verge of walking toward the light would have let out a little girl scream when he saw that all of my internal organs have atrophied and are on their way to complete liquefaction due to this interminable virus that is killing me one never ending day at a time.
~
AND then on top of being sick, I had PMS this last weekend. Sometimes when I have PMS it either makes me Freddy Krueger and I want to slash open everyones' jugulars and stand there and laugh or I go complete polar opposite and cry uncontrollably when my checker doesn't tell me to have a nice day as I'm leaving with my cart full of groceries. This last weekend was an example of the latter. Last Saturday I cried on two separate occasions. Why, you ask? Oh, because I was watching a video clip of Canadian highlights of the winter Olympics in Torino and the other time was while watching a video clip of a visiting chiropractors pediatric patients. And I'm talking the floodgates opened, people. I was all but under the chairs sobbing into my jacket and trying to be inconspicuous while doing so. AND ALL FOR NOTHING!! I had not one good reason to be crying. I'm sitting there bawling like a baby and coughing my brains out because of course I'm still sick and with every cough I feel like my brain is trying to pop through my eye sockets which just perpetuates the crying and are you starting to see a trend?!
~
So I have decided that Dean and I are going to be purchasing our own little island in the South Pacific where only he and I are allowed to set foot on it so that the rest of diseased soaked humanity cannot transmit their viruses to us anymore since we will have no more contact with the outside world. We plan on reading while lounging in our hammocks all day everyday and having a never ending supply of virgin strawberry daiquiris at our fingertips and never getting sick again. If anyone else is interested, let me know and we'll see if we can't negotiate a 2 for 1 deal on a couple of islands.
~
If you do want in on the deal, you're still not allowed on our island.
7 comments:
You just need to get one of those awesome plastic bubbles with the air purifier on it. I could call Dean "Bubble Boy" and I could call Michelle "Bubble Nottaboy."
I'm in on that 2 for 1 deal.
I was sick for such a long time too! I was seriously sick for like 3 weeks and I still have some residual cold stuff going on. Hang in there! You WILL recover! Even if it doesn't feel like it right now, you will!
Uh, I wanted to come over and get my massage, but if you are still under the weather...well,let me know. I know your not a believer, but I got some stuff for that sickness. :)
Can Joshua come live on your island until he has his surgery? He can't get sick again or else the surgery will be postponed AGAIN, and I just don't think I can handle that.
I hope you feel better really soon. And thanks for the birthday call!! You guys are the best!!!
I hope you are feeling better now!
Michelle, you crack me up! I seriously can't wait to meet you some day. I'm so glad you are in our family. Tell Dean I said good job.
Post a Comment