So all was fine and dandy this past Sunday in church. Just another normal Sabbath day. Dean and I get up, he goes to choir, I finally get my butt in gear and start getting ready at 12:45, I'm at church by 1. Sacrament meeting goes just fine. The cute little girl in front of us ends up having a toothbrush down her tights unbeknownst to her parents (it was awesome), you know, normal church happenings.
~~~
Next, it's time for Sunday School which also happens in the chapel. About 20 minutes before it's done, I run to the ladies room, and then return back for the rest of Sunday School. As soon as class is done, Dean and I stand up and start walking to the next class where I am going to be teaching the Young Women. We chat with a couple of people along the way. Just as we almost get to the classroom where I'm supposed to teach, Dean goes, "Ummm, honey, let me untuck that for you" and he's laughing his head off. Me-"What? What are you talking about?" He then grabs the back of my skirt and untucks it from my tights. THAT'S RIGHT, I HAD BEEN WALKING AROUND CHURCH WITH THE BACK OF MY SKIRT TUCKED INTO MY TIGHTS!!!!!!!!
~~~
I am only wearing pants to church from now on. Or at least skorts.
7 comments:
Just watch, now all the Young Women will be wearing their skirts like that. You've started a new trend.
Oh, and that is hilarious!
HA! At least you were wearing tights instead of sheer pantyhose or something.
I know you were just kidding about wearing pants to church, but please, please don't wear pants to church. Call me old fashioned, but I am a big proponent of men wearing pants and women wearing skirts or dresses to church.
OH MAN! That's classic! I'm so sorry! At least your hubby saved the day!
P.S. I really like your new pictures at the top of your blog! And that reminds me that we need to go take some pictures soon! Maybe in a couple more weeks when everything is looking a little greener outside!
I really gotta get back to church!!!!!
Well, this should prepare you for having your first kid. Just remember, before you leave the Mother's Room after you've fed your child, check and double check to make sure the sisters are secure and that you've buttoned everything up...properly.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, that is the funniest thing that I have heard ALL dang day!!!! Ohhh I wish I could have been there!!!!(-:
I don't know if I have ever laughed harder!!! That kills me! The funny thing to me is that that same thing happened to me a a fancy restaurant but lucky for me, my sister caughtit before I left the bathroom!
Post a Comment