Monday, April 28, 2008

Halfway party...

Honig and I went to a party at The Lodge this past Saturday to celebrate him being halfway done with Palmer. It was fun to get to dress up and seeing everyone looking so snazzy. We had a good time with our friends, ate too much food, watched a hypnotist work his magic on some of his classmates, and then we had to leave because I wasn't feeling so hot.

This is the only picture we got of both Dean and I the whole night! We're with our friends Brett and Amy.


Dean, Tiff, Keven, the back of Matt's head and the side of Nate's face.



I'm sure Dean and Brett were talking chiropractic. They're both smarties.


Radiant Tiff and handsome Keven.



2 comments:

Amy said...

That's the ONLY picture you got? Lucky for you I have more. :-) I'll e-mail them to you.

Devin and Chelsey said...

Looks like big papa needs a haircut, Desperatly!