Can I just say that I have the sweetest husband in the world? He threw me a surprise party for graduation at the institute building on the 18th, and there were over 50 people (with the kids included) who came and I was so incredibly touched and crazy surprised. Robyn and Emily, two AMAZING women who need to become party planners, helped throw it together and I can't thank you two enough. I was told it was a "party for Joseph (Robyn's hubby) for doing so well at Palmer" so of course I was going to go and support him for working so hard in school and then when Dean and I showed up, the lights were off and I thought we were in the wrong room but then the lights got flipped on and everyone yelled "SURPRISE!" and I about wet myself. I couldn't believe that so many people got together on my behalf, and I immediately started tearing up and started running around the room hugging everyone. I felt such an overwhelming feeling of love and appreciation for everyone there and I still get a little emotional just thinking about it. Once all the "thank you's" were said, we had a Mexican food buffet which was like a glorified Mexican Thanksgiving. There was SO MUCH food and it was all so delicious. Thank you everyone for bringing something nummy. We had such a good time chatting it up that night and I can't thank everyone enough. I've never had a surprise party in my life, and I must say that I am a fan of them.

Beautiful Emily.

Sister Atchley giving ME a massage. Now the tables have turned...

Allison and Dave, the happy newlyweds.

Gangsta' Robyn, Tiff telling a story, Keven looking bored, James and Jessica listening intently.

Pregnant Katie getting some nourishment for her baby.

Some of the wonderful people at the partay.
2 comments:
oh how fun for you! Very sweet hubby, and I can say that I've never had a surprise party either. )-:
That's the cutest that everyone threw you such a big surprise party. It makes me miss everyone. Okay, seriously, I need to come out there. Please take all the money that you have set aside for your firstborn and pay for my plane ticket. That would be great! Awe, congrats Chelle!
Post a Comment