Monday, April 28, 2008

Drumroll please.....

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!


We found out this past Saturday morning, and Dean and I couldn't be more excited. We have been trying for 5 months and our countless prayers have finally been answered by our loving Heavenly Father. We feel like the luckiest people in the world, and can't wait to experience this miracle together.
2 lines = baby Sheldon
SO EXCITED!!! I was still crying from sheer joy.

The proud parents-to-be.

16 comments:

Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

Brent said...

WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is SO awesome. I am excited for you guys. You guys are so good with kids and I know you will amazing parents.

Sarah-Olivia said...

I seriously could not be happier for the 2 of you! That is so WONDERFUL!!

Kelsey said...

Congratulations!!! That's so awesome for you two! I'll have to make you a baby blanket :)

We are the Turner's! said...

CONGRATULATIONS! WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU! Baby Sheldon will be an awesome kid.

lisapants said...

Yay and hooray! I know how hard it is to be patient when you want something so bad and it just isn't happening right away, or even three or four months away. I am so excited for you guys and know you will be awesome parents. Congratulations!

lisapants said...

Oh, and did you wait in the Walmart bathroom to find out the results, or did you pee on the stick and take it out to the car to find out? I'm imagining you freaking out in the bathroom, but I also imagine you and Dean would have liked to find out together. I'm just curious :)

Brittany said...

That is so exciting. You guys will be awesome parents. That is just so stinking fun!!

Denny and Wendy said...

Congrats. I can't wait for you two. The only thing that I'm sad about is I won't be here to meet the baby. I'm sure I will see plenty on your blog, so don't disappoint. I'm so happy for you.

Devin and Chelsey said...

I am FREAKING Stoked, I can't wait! My new little baby coming into the world for me to hold and love, I mean, for you to love and hold, I may end up stealing it just because I want one if it's cute that is. WHAT? of course it will be cute, it's related to mwah! Love you guys, couldn't be more excited for anyone on earth (unless it was my uterus)!!!

Ashleigh said...

Yay, my preggo Chelle! I'm seriously flying out there to see you bust that thing out...or maybe I'll just make you videotape it and then show that to me. I'll get to see your swollen...ehem, anyway. The tables have turned my friend, oh yes they have.

Aaron and Jacque said...

I was gonna say Congrats but it looks like everyone else beat me to it. So instead... Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

Cammie said...

Boy-Call your PAPPY! Congratulations. Nothing beat having a kid. I can't tell you how fun it is being a dad. You'll be great parents. We'll keep you in our prayer, your in for a long 9 months.

Michelle said...

We are so totally excited for you both!!!! Yeah! Any questions....we are here! I can feel of your excitement! Awesome news!

Brittany said...

Wow, congrats you guys! Babies are so much fun! Pregnancy, however, not so much ;)

Debra said...

CONGRATS on the baby!!! I am so excited for you guys. And I am glad it is you and not me! LOL I have some kids you can borrow if you ever want to practice being parents!!!