Ich weiss die meisten von euch kein Deutsch verstehen koennen. Ich wolte aber sagen dass ich meine Frau liebe. Sie bedeutet mir die Welt und ohne sie konnte ich ueberhaupt nicht vorangehen. Sie ist mein leben. Ich fuehle mich sehr gluecklich dass sie mich verheiratete. Ich weiss sie viel besser als mich ist. Jedes tag bin ich dankbar dass sie menie Frau ist. Auf jeder Sprache werde ich es sagen.
Ich liebe dich chelle.
10 comments:
Wie sagt mann 'BARF' auf Deutch? ;)
say what?/??
Um, and in English that means...?
And to think I was looking forward to your next post?
If your just going to swear in German, well,...i don't know, but you should really stop with the naughty german words. really.
Hmm... did someone hijack your blog? That's very strange.
Awww, how cute for Dean to profess his love in a language we can't understand.
@cammie: HA! That is my usual reaction, too, when Dean waxes poetic about his awesome wife. (Not that you're not awesome, Michelle. You know I love ya! It's all the lovey dovey crap, which I know you love.)
Courtesy of Google's automatic translator:
"I know most of you can not understand German. Wolte but I say that I love my wife. It means the world to me, and without them I could not move forward, ho. It is my life. I feel I was very happy that she married me. I know they are much better than me. Every day I am grateful that they menie woman. In any language, I will say it. I love you chelle."
I got the gist of what you were saying from that translation, Dean, but man, machine translation always means funny due to things that don't translate so well.
By the way, did you delete your MySpace account?
I hope you aren't cursing those families that sit on the end of the row in church...if you are, I will find out :)
All I got was I love my wife, and I love you Chelle. Am I right?
It's okay Dean... I understood what you wrote, even caught some Swiss-German sneaking in there as well. I'm glad to see you are still keeping up "mit der Himmelsprache"
Post a Comment