I am in a BAD mood right now. I feel like garbage, I look like garbage, and I'm coughing up garbage. I skipped out on school today because Dean passed on the plague to me (thankfully he's slowly but surely recovering) and while I know I don't nearly have it as badly as he did, I still feel blah. I woke up at 4AM because I felt like I was suddenly a sponge and had soaked up 4,001 gallons of water all over my body and my skin felt like it was being stretched to its max. I got up, went to the bathroom, and then tried to go back to sleep but I felt like I was Stay Puff, that big old marshmellow monster from Ghost Busters, and I couldn't get comfortable to save my life. Then my cough kicks in and I intermittently hack my guts out until I feel like my head is going to burst. I finally manage to fall asleep around 5ish only to wake up at about 5:30AM covered in sweat. When Dean was in the worst of his flu, he woke up completely soaked from head to toe in sweat and it seriously felt like someone had poured a gallon of water on our sheets on his side of the bed. My poor baby. So thankfully I wasn't that bad but I was covered all over which was bad enough for me. I then fall back asleep for a little bit but my body hurts all over so I toss and turn until 6:30 when Dean gets up. He says goodbye, gives me a kiss, and then I'm out again. Wake up at 9AM, call school to tell them I won't be in, text Dean to tell him I'm staying home, go back to sleep. Dean then calls to see how I'm doing and by that time sleep just isn't happening.
~
So I've been wandering around my house glaring at everything because I am in such a bad mood. I'm hungry but nothing sounds good. I want to take a bath but my back crazy hurts, and I'm too tall for our tub to lay out completely. I should clean my house because it's cluttery, but I am tempted to just take everything out to the dumpster and tell my neighbors to have a free-for-all so then I can go buy all new furniture and accessories that I've been wanting for 2 years now. I need to go get some groceries but I don't want to go outside looking like a sea-hag. I should be studying for my A&P test tomorrow but I can't concentrate. Behind my eyes hurt. I can't win.
~
I have nothing good to say right now, and that is a rare occasion. I am going to go before I start spouting off stuff that offends people. Just know that I am in a BAD mood. That is all.
8 comments:
Awwwww, poor sicky friends. I'm sorry you feel like poop.
Aw, poor thing! I am sorry that you feel crummy! At least we are going to be getting lots and LOTS of snow...that always makes you happy, so maybe that will cheer you up! Feel better!
~Amy :-)
Yeah...it's going around. Sorry Shells. Take it easy. Maybe pop in a chick flick or something. Hope you feel better soon my friend.
I'm sorry! I hope you feel better soon! I'm so done with this winter, done with the cold, and done with sick bugs!
ohhhh that sucks, life sucks at that point. I feel your pain, I may not be sick, but I am in a BAD mood today. It's sooo windy here that last night I woke up EVERY 15 min. all gosh dang night long, oh I'm pissed and, and this coffee isn't even making me happy today either. OHHHHH CRAPP OLLLLAAAA
Hopefully you're feeling better soon. I hate days like that, and being sick doesn't help anything. Get some rest and drink lots of fluids! Have Dean make you some chicken noodle soup!
i hate being sick. get well soon!
Are you done being sick yet? Its been like, FOREVER!
Post a Comment