My sweet husband has been out of town these past 2 weekends for Activator seminars. The activator is a mechanical device that delivers a high velocity low force adjustment to the targeted area. The end-result of the low force delivery is the alignment of the bone and tissue into its normal position. Dean is becoming certified so that he can be listed on the Activator website which should generate referrals once he's in practice.
He should actually be getting home in about an hour from the one this weekend in Minneapolis so I need to go finish up a couple of things before he gets home but here's a couple of pictures for you....
This is what the latest model of the activator looks like.


This is what the latest model of the activator looks like.
He was in beautiful Minneapolis this weekend for a seminar...

...and he was in gorgeous St. Louis last weekend for another seminar.
2 comments:
Hey, I've had one of those little devices used on me before and it was a great relief. I was experiencing massive neck pain at the time. I'm glad to get to know the two of you a bit through your blog.
Hmmmm. I have never seen an Activator before. My first impression: It looks like a pogo stick. Maybe that is just because there is no other points of reference in the picture to give perspective on the size.... Or maybe it is just because it looks like a pogo stick.
Good times, though.
Post a Comment