Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sorry I've been slacking on the posts....

Sorry guys. I've been so busy with other stuff that I've been slacking on updates. But I'll try to be better.

Boards. Dean took Part 1 boards 2 weeks ago and he said it felt like he had been run over by a semi truck when it was all said and done. He was so emotionally and mentally drained by the end of the second day, which it is only a 2 day test thank goodness, all he wanted to do was go to our friends house, Keven and Tiff, and he just wanted to veg and play Halo so that is what we did. Then we went out for a celebratory 'I survived boards' dinner at IHop. I know I know, we live dangerously.

The only bummer is that he can't find out his scores until mid-October, so he just has to play the waiting game right now. We'll keep you updated when his scores come in.



See? My handsome husband looks so drained. That's right about 1 hour after boards.

Then he realized that he's all done so he can give a celebratory smile.....



So we went out to IHop to celebrate with Keven and Tiff. Keven took Part 1 too. I LOVE the look on Keven's face. Dean's face says that a fight is a brewin'....


So Keven instead decides to end his misery and slash his carotid artery....

Wait, nevermind. Our food got there 2 seconds later so a crisis was averted. Keven forgot what he was doing in the firstplace.


Meanwhile Tiff and I are having fun listening to Dean and Keven talk about how hard boards were and how they just want to die.

No comments: