Dean is officially going to start taking his first section of Part 1 Boards in a couple of minutes. I thought I'd share some of how our morning was in the Sheldon household .
We woke up at 6AM, laid there in bed for 2 minutes trying to figure out what the loud booming noises were that woke us up in the middle of the night was (it definitely wasn't thunder; it sounded more like cannon fire to me and like someone repeatedly running over something to Dean). Then we got out of bed at 6:02AM, and I ran downstairs to get breakfast going and Dean got dressed and made sure he had all his stuff he needed together and packed up. I made him a breakfast skillet and hashbrowns and o.j.- it's what he said was going to give him the most brain power! =) He seemed to enjoy it.
Then we just chatted for a little while, said our morning prayer, and then it was off to school by 6:45. Suprisingly, there were already quite a few people there. I guess Dean isn't the only one who was wanting to get there ahead of the morning rush. So I dropped him off and must have told him 'good luck' 10,000 times and said 'I love you' 20,000 and then he was off.
I know he's going to do great. I'm so proud of him for all the time he's ben putting in studying lately. He is my life.
My sweet husband acting happy to be up at 6AM. We are never ever up that early. We're more of 7AM people.
Breakfast of champions.
My poor baby with his sleepy eyes. We both didn't sleep well last night. But we can still give a pretty good thumbs up for it being a great day.
Dean running to go register and take boards. Ok, no he wasn't. That was all posing. But he was anxious to get up to the registration desk and get things going.
I'm yelling, "Bye baby! Good luck!!! I love you!!!!!!"
3 comments:
I'm so happy you have a blog, dean! it's the best way for me keep tabs on you! good luck with school!
also, michelle: i can't wait to get to know you better! :)
So how did everything go on the Boards?
Post a Comment