"Hello? Where are all the balls??! I don't want to have to pay for this game."
Sometimes you just need to take a nap on a Skeeball game. Carry on, Leah. Carry on.
This is one of my absolute favorite Leah pictures of all time, and it hits my funny bone every.single.time. that I look at it.
Daddy and Kara were mini golfing just beyond that rock and Leah was bored with mini golfing long before this was taken so she just ran on the greens and walked on the bricks that edged them while Daddy and Kara golfed. Landon was only 9 days old when we went to Leavenworth and went mini golfing so Mommy held Landon and made sure Leah didn't jump into the creek that was flowing through the golf course. She decided she needed to come over to where the hole was and then she got really mopey all of a sudden (she pulls an awesome pouty mopey face and takes a neanderthal stance) and then just dropped to the ground and laid like this for 20 seconds or so. I couldn't grab my camera fast enough, and I was laughing so hard. She's such a nut.
2 comments:
Leah sounds a little bit like Katy. That child is going to be the death of me. She's not obnoxious or dangerous (usually) but she is so contrary and stubborn it makes me want to tear my hair out!
Seriously. I love her.
Post a Comment