Tuesday, June 5, 2012

After a 2 year hiatus...

That's right, I went 2 straight years without blogging.  Eeeeep.  But I have had this drive to write again over the past couple of months.  To write the good and the bad, not just the funny and sarcastic like I used to.  To share what is really important to me, to use a talent I've been feeling I'm supposed to nurture and help grow, and to not worry about what others think of what I write, to just write from the heart.  So I unprivatized our blog, added my bucket list to it, and I'm going to make an effort to post at least once a week.

I posted Our Story Parts 1-6 just before this posting because I'd already written them and they were easy to just copy and paste plus I really wanted to put them on the blog after I wrote them, it just took me a while to get around to it. 

To sum it up, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!    
(50 points if you can name the movie reference!)

My sweet Dean, Leah, Kara, and baby boy is gestating away in my uterus. 

P.S.  I can't believe how much blogger has changed in 2 years!!!!  It's like trying to learn another language!

5 comments:

Lexi said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere!

Kristi said...

So if you master this version of blogger, does that count as "be fluent in a second language" on your bucket list? I can totally help you with #1!

Sara said...

Yay! I'm so excited that you're going to blog again!

Sara said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're blogging again!

crazy lady said...

Ah chelle! I've missed your posts! You DO have an incredible gift for writing! But, I think it comes in part from being an incredible person.

Your bucket list is inspiring. I have "thought" about making one. Maybe now I'll actually write one up. I have a list of things I started before I met Chuck that I stumbled across and I was pleasantly surprised to see how many of them I had actually accomplished.

With yours posted here at least you won't have to go searching for it! And it'll be fun to see you accomplish them.

You are SUCH a sweetie!
LOVE the family photo by the way!