
She's looking straight at the ultra sound wand so she kind of looks like an alien right there. But we love her anyways. You can see her eyes, her little nose, and part of her mouth.
This one is my favorite. She has her hands right next to her head and you can see that she has her legs tucked up in the fetal position
She's crossing her ankles like a lady should. And look at her cute fat belly on the right side of the picture. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!
We found out on Friday that our sweet little peanut is a strong and healthy baby GIRL!!! Honig and I were absolutely elated and stunned because we were positive that we were having a boy so we asked the ultrasound tech to check one more time to make sure and the 2 little white lines that were there inbetween her legs definitely indicate a baby girl. We didn't care if we were having a boy or a girl, we just wanted a healthy developing baby and that's what we got. We had convinced ourselves that we were having a boy so it took the rest of the day for the news to sink in. Of course we are beyond thrilled, and it is so wonderful to be able to say "her" or "she" now instead of "it". We feel blessed beyond anything we could or ever deserve, and we thank our Heavenly Father for our sweet daughter everyday and pray that she will continue to grow and develop just fine until she makes her grand entrance in just over 4 months from now.




19 comments:
Let me be the first to say, "YAHOO!!!" (I've been checking like a mad woman with OCD for the past 2 days to see what you were having. I know, a little crazy but what did you expect.) Just so you know, I've been voting over and over again, different answers each time just for fun!
We're so excited for you and wish all three of you the very best in the years to come.
You're going to be an awesome mom. Can't wait to see your peanut.
Congratulations!
How exciting!!! Hooray for little girls!
YAY!!!!! I honestly felt like it was going to be a girl. Everyone's first baby in Iowa HAS to be a girl (except the Murdoch's, but we won't count that...don't know why, but we won't). I got your cute little message while I was shooting a wedding in Portland. I had a little break and quickly looked at my phone to see the time and LO AND BEHOLD, A MESSAGE WITH AWESOME NEWS! I'm seriously so excited for you. Baby girls are the best!
How exciting! Great pictures. I can't wait to meet her. You guys are going to be such good parents.
Just remember these feelings of being blessed. You'll need to draw on them when you're sleep deprived and little Peanutella JUST WON'T GO TO SLEEP, and the screaming is starting to echo in your head. That's the time you really need to remember that you are blessed :)
I knew it, I knew it. Ha! Good times, though. I'm glad you guys finally know. Now you just need to pick out a name, and we're good to go on having tacky shower gifts made up. Embroidered nursing bra, here we come!
Congratulations! We just love girls around here!
hooray for darling baby girls!
How wonderful! I'm excited for you. I don't know what the deal was with my interne. I kept checking your site and all I got was stuff from about four posts ago- prereunion. So today I checked and look what I've been missing! Anyway, I'm thrilled to know you'll be having a lil cutie pie girl! It was SO fun to finally meet you. You ARE awesome, just as I had suspected :0)
Congrats!!!! Girls are SOOOO fun to dress up!!!
You are looking great! I saw you on Sunday and you are positively glowing! Second Trimesters rock!
So fabulously exciting! It's funny, though, because Keriann and I were absolutely convinced we were having a girl... But he's definitely a boy... We're still stumped for a name. Coming up with a girls name seemed so easy. We hope you have better luck!
Yay! Little girls are so much fun! We are so excited for both of you!
So, are we ever going to hear anything more on this blog?
Happy Birtday!
hooray for girls! now do a name post! :)
There's an award for you over at my blog!
Um, Chelle, you missed September COMPLETELY!!! Its October now. Please update!!! just sayin' =D
I'm tagging you! (Post, girl, post)!
Aww! How sweet. Congrats! I remember how thrilled I was when I found out the sex of each of my babies. Almost makes me want another. But you did here me say ALMOST.
Post a Comment