Sunday, August 24, 2008

Clinic Badge Ceremony...

Honig had his clinic badge ceremony on the 15th, and it's a pretty monumental occasion for Palmer students. It means that you are authorized to start seeing patients and adjusting in clinic which is what all chiropractors dream about ever since attending their first day of class 2 years prior.
Honig and I pre-clinic jacket donning.
Post clinic jacket donning.


Awww, all his hard work is starting to be put into practice.



Honig and some of his 7th trimester buds.




One more picture for the road and then it's off to hors d'oerves.
And how do we celebrate big occasions? Why, by getting Papa Murphy's pizza of course. And I will eat a clementine while waiting because I was ravenously hungry.


And my handsome hubby patiently waits for pizza also.

Check out the video. I'm so proud of my honig.

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Congrats to Dean! How exciting!

lisapants said...

WOW, you look so official and everything. Congrats!!

crazy lady said...

Dean looks so handsome in his official garb! Congratulations!

Devin and Chelsey said...

Yeah for Dean, as he punches me in the kidney and says I have a UTI... Those coooookie chiropractics.

Mummy said...

The third picture down - his eyes follow you around the room. Try it