OH MY GOODNES>>>>>I am soooo excited for your...let's celebrate. Still waiting for your call you hermet...
Congratulations!! I'm glad you didn't puke or pass out in the middle of it all :)
CONGRATS!!!and cute U/S pic!!!!!
Congratulations! At least you have one bright spot in all the crappy-feelingness.
Good jeeeeooooooorrrb!
Yeah for you!!! I think I need that massage still... :)I hope all is going well for you and peanut sheldon!
p.s. you need one of those baby~ growing~thing~a~ma~bobs on the side of your blog!So we can see peanut's progress!my word verification is: ubslyghiJust in case you needed to know.
Congratulations!! I told you so. Were they easier than you expected?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
OH MY GOODNES>>>>>I am soooo excited for your...let's celebrate. Still waiting for your call you hermet...
Congratulations!! I'm glad you didn't puke or pass out in the middle of it all :)
CONGRATS!!!
and cute U/S pic!!!!!
Congratulations! At least you have one bright spot in all the crappy-feelingness.
Good jeeeeooooooorrrb!
Yeah for you!!! I think I need that massage still... :)
I hope all is going well for you and peanut sheldon!
p.s. you need one of those baby~ growing~thing~a~ma~bobs on the side of your blog!
So we can see peanut's progress!
my word verification is: ubslyghi
Just in case you needed to know.
Congratulations!! I told you so. Were they easier than you expected?
Post a Comment