Sunday, June 22, 2008
Today was good...
Today was a good day. Nothing spectacular happened, but it was just a feel good day. We got up. Eventually showered (I'll die right along with Dean the day that I actually take a shower more than 30 minutes before church and don't go to church with wet hair pulled back). Went to church. Heard wonderful talks in sacrament that made us want to be better people. Dean taught a wonderful lesson about Alma and Amulek in Gospel Doctrine. I taught Young Women's and even though there were only 2 girls there today, it was an awesome non-stop participation lesson and we had so much fun. We went outside and sat on a blanket on the grass and enjoyed the sunny breeze and the girls had the best questions I've ever heard them pose in class. We even had to ask some members of our ward afterwards what the answer to a question was that I wasn't sure on so we all learned something. I love teaching lessons where the girls are genuinely involved and interested and are firing questions left and right like they were. Then Dean and I chitty chatted with friends for over an hour after church in the chapel, and then when I felt like my stomach was going to eat my intestines, it said it was time to go home and eat. So Dean made some delicious enchiladas and I had to eat other stuff while he was cooking to keep me from getting super sick because I had gone way too long without eating. But the enchiladas he made were delish! Then we just slugged around and watched the women's olympic gymnastic team trials on tv and read. And that has pretty much consisted of our day. It's been a good one. Now it's time to go to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am glad to hear that you are feeling better!!!
Try keeping a juice box and some crackers or granola bars with you. It REALLY helps!!
I love those kind of days!
I love days like that. You sound like you are in much better spirits these days. Glad you are feeling better! :-)
Post a Comment