This little peanut has made its' mama have a lifetime aversion to carrots. Never again will those disgusting orange sticks come into my house. For the most part I am trying to have a healthy pregnancy so yesterday I ate carrots as a snack and as soon as I was done eating them I felt like I was on the verge of puking all day. I can't even look at them, let alone think about them without getting queasy. They kicked my butt yesterday and I was so weak and nauseous that it took everything I had just to function.
~
Bring it on morning/all day sickness. It's all worth it.
2 comments:
C'mon, it's not the carrots' fault. For me the only thing I remember having aversions to when I was pregnant was the smell of chicken cooking.
Here's to hoping your morning sickness doesn't last very long :)
Poor Michelle! No matter how noble the cause, "morning" sickness is awful! I hope you're like most people, and it goes away in a few weeks. You're welcome to complain to me anytime; been there, done that, not looking forward to ever doing it again! (though I know I will...) Some things still make me nervous, just by association... :)
Post a Comment