Friday, May 9, 2008

Looks like Dean and I have some studying to do...

Glad we're learning about these do's and don'ts now. Man, we were going to be horrible parents until Ashleigh sent me these pictures...


































9 comments:

AdamOndi said...

I personally do at least three of those with Joshua.

Michelle said...

That's too funny. Be sure to thank Ahleigh for this advice! I remember Drew tossing Seth into the air...I just cringed; seth loved it and giggled though.

Jeremy said...

We laughed so hard we cried.

lisapants said...

Happy Mother's Day!!

Ashleigh said...

I will never tire of looking at those. I love how the parents are just so nonchalaunt about the DON'T'S, like the shopping cart one. The mom is like, "Meh, I'll just throw another can into the cart." Ah, good advice has never been so funny.

Bronson Clan said...

Oh my goodness! I don't know the last time I laughed so much! Too funny!

Sarah-Olivia said...

DANG IT!!! I guess I won't be getting any parent of the year award! Good to know what I am doing wrong though! j/k. That is pretty dang hilarious. Bethy called me and told me to look at it to brighten up my day and it worked! Thanks Chelle!

Devin and Chelsey said...

I gotta say, I really enjoyed learning about all that stuff, now I know what to do with your baby! Too funny.

Debra said...

Ummm.. they are NOT supposed to teeth using shoes? ROFL. I've done a couple of those things. hehe

CONGRATS ON THE BABY!!!!! if you want some practice my twins are available ANY.TIME!