Happy Mother's Day to both my Mom's, my mom and Dean's mom. You guys are wonderful and have taught Dean and I so much and we are eternally grateful for you.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
P.S. Dean says I need to put "And a happy Mother's Day to me." True that.
4 comments:
Awe, mommy chelle get's to have her first special mother's day! I'm so excited for you guys. Jayden kept hugging me and telling me she loved me and happy mother's day and oh you're so wonderful, etc, etc. It was awesome. Kids are great! HAPPY MOMMY CHELLE DAY!
Tim keeps losing Deans number, so he says you should give it to us again and he will for sure save it into his phone and give Dean a call
sorry it's taken me forever to say congratulations! hooray that you are pregnant! that is so great!
Happy Birthday DEAN!!!
Post a Comment