I went to the Dr.'s yesterday and did a blood draw and we are officially pregnant. Baby Sheldon will be coming into the world around the beginning of January so we could have a Christmas or New Years baby. I still can't believe that I have this little mass of cells growing in me that will turn into a fully functioning person. That's just hard to wrap my head around. The morning sickness comes and goes, and I welcome every second of it either good or bad. We feel so blessed and excited for this journey together.
11 comments:
Yeah, we waited to tell more than just you guys that we were pregnant until after Lisa went and got the actual blood test.
By the way, why didn't you tell us that Anika is also expecting?
Congratulations! That is so exciting, you will make a great mom. Good luck with the morning sickness, that is definitely the hardest part of pregnancy for me.
Hi Chelles...it really is a blessing...all of it, even the morning sickness! We are very happy for you both!
Funny things about morning sickness. It is NOT just in the morning, and even when you are puking your guts out you can't help but be so thrilled with it (meanwhile hating it all at the same time). When you are sick you KNOW the baby is alright so it is a good thing but at the same time, who like puking every time they even think of food?!?
WooHoo! Good for you two! Fun times ahead:0) Congrats!
YEAH for the cells!!!!
Fantastico-mundo! Congrats you too. We totally understand the frustrations of wanting a family, but things not working out.
As for the Raclette thing... We get our cheese from a local store that imports it (they constantly go in and out of stock though).
We've found two american makers that ship in the US (but a bit pricey).
Black Star Farms - http://www.blackstarfarms.com/creamery/
125West.com where we bought our oven
Also, we have been to Leavenworth and love it to pieces. The town near here is fun, not quite as good, called Frankenmuth - http://www.frankenmuth.org/
Sorry for the long post. Lots of info.
Congrats Michelle! Don't be surprised, I'm finally blogging. Found your blog and I'm adding you to our list, hope you don't mind!
Congratulations!!!!!! I have been meaning to tell you in person but missed you at church. I guess Young Womens worked its magic on you too.
Michelle, I have been to Disneyland 13-14 times I think, and to Disney World once. Jeremy and I have been twice together and are eagerly planning a trip sometime in the next few years (with no kids). I was 8 weeks pregnant during the last one, and I'm sure you can sympathize with how much I didn't enjoy it at times, due to being sick and not getting to ride any of the good rides...
That is so exciting!!! You are going to make the best mom ever. Seriously. I am so happy for you guys!!!
Post a Comment