Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Landon, the Great Pumpkin Baby

Landon knows how to walk at 6 weeks so he took a stroll on over to our pumpkin that we just happened to have sitting on a brown sheet backdrop that was draped over the back of our couch in the middle of the front room. 


"Daddy, will you please shove me in a hollowed out pumpkin?  And please make sure that my booty is just a little too big so that you literally have to pop me in there."  
Done and done, son.


.
"This is so gross!!!!!  This is nothing like being in the womb like you said it was!! Liars, the both of you!!!!"


 Baby's First Halloween bib.  I will make pumpkin soup and my first ingredient will be baby.


 "I said get me out of this thing!! This is so demeaning!"


"Wait, this isn't so bad.  This year I invested in pumpkins. They've been going up the whole month of October and I got a feeling they're going to peak right around January. Then bang! That's when I'll cash in!  Buy low, and sell high, that's my motto."


 "FORGET IT!! I WANT MILK!! NOW!"


 We had Kara draw what she wanted her pumpkin to look like on a piece of paper.  I'd say Daddy delivered.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. He. Is. Adorable. We made one cute baby. He is the great pumpkin baby.

Lisa And Randy said...

What a deal, you buy a pumpkin and get a cute baby with your purchase. Love the picture. I miss all of you.

LJ said...

This is the greatest Halloween post I've read this year.

"Wait, this is nothing like the womb! Liars, both of you!!!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Sara said...

I LOVE the pictures in the pumpkin!

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

I love reading, and hearing YOU speak while I read it...."liars...the both of you." LOL.

Lindsay said...

Awww Michelle! I laughed soooo hard at the pumpkin pictures of Landon! SOOOO adorable!!!! I would have done the same. You guys crack me up! I miss you all. Hugs! Lindsay